Question about Computers & Internet
Please find the step by step instructions below:
1. Sign on to AOL.
2. Click My AOL in the top toolbar.
3. Click Screen Names from the pop-up menu.
4. Click Create a Screen Name.
5.Click Create a Screen Name again on the new screen that comes up.
6. Enter the screen name you want to use in the box.
8. Type the password you want to use twice.
9. Press Enter on the screen.
10. Click Continue.
11. Customize the new screen name with the preferences you want.
12. Click Continue.
13. Click Accept Settings.
Thanks and regards,
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2016 | Cell Phones
Apr 16, 2014 | gmail.com
Mar 05, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2011 | AOL Instant Messenger
Feb 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 10, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Oct 07, 2009 | AOL Instant Messenger
Oct 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!