Question about Scytek 2000RS Remote Control
How do you get doors to lock after a certain rpm is reached? it used to work until I inadvertantly reset factory settings. I got everything else to work. I went into rpm learn did all that but doors will not lock after reaching 2.5 times the idle. Am I missing a step??
THIS OPTION WILL WORK IF YOU TURN ON IGNITION LOCK AND UNLOCK AND HAVE A TACH WIRE HOOKED UP OTHERWISE IT WONT WORK IT USES THE THE TACH TO LOCK AND UNLOCK DOORS
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2014 | Chamberlain Universal Garage Door Opener...
on Mar 26, 2015 | Televison & Video
on the TV and grab the remote. In most cases, you will need the original remote
to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. If you don't have the
original remote, you will need to purchase one.
at the screen. If you see a blank screen with a red key on the bottom of the
screen, press 'Function' and 'Mute' at the same time. This should unlock the
channel. This is an option for people who want the TV to stay locked but, want
to be able to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel. All other
channels will remain locked and the TV will fully lock when it is turned off.
all of the channels on the TV by entering the factory reset code. There are
three main reset codes that TV manufacturers set. These are 0711, 6688 and
3308. Try each one until you find the one that works. This will reset the TV to
original factory settings. When you do this, you will loose any information
that you have stored in the TV, such as favorite channels, automatic timers and
the clock. You will have to go through the full initial set up.
the technical support service number in your owner's manual if none of those
codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television because the
problem may not be the locking control. When you call, make sure that you have
the model number and serial number of the TV.
Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for
more details. Click this link. View it in Timeslide or Flipcard
option, which can be selected from the drop down box menu by the Sidebar tag,
at the top left corner of the display window. You can also click the Home tab to see the latest
updates. It will make search
easier. There are more than 1400 posts
to different brand TVs till now. Setup
proceedings and code list to different brand remote controls also
included. Pull up older posts or do a
search by type in the Brand Name of your device in the Search Box,
at the top right of the display window
Dec 17, 2012 | Hitachi CLU-4321UG Remote Control
Sep 10, 2012 | 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Jun 29, 2009 | Chamberlain 950CB Remote Control
Jun 14, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jan 20, 2009 | Chamberlain 950CB Remote Control
Aug 03, 2008 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Feb 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: