Question about Home

1 Answer

Water cuming from black tube behind water connaction

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 10,865 Answers

Hello. The only fix is to replace the entire valve assembly. These are common items, usually about $12 at any hardware store. Joe

Posted on Oct 13, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Samsung wf330 front loader washer, the small black "drain" tube in the lower right front fell off into my hand when I was opening it to drain it. How do I reattach it?

I hate to say it, but unless you can pull it all the way out and flip it up on it's face by yourself, you'll have to get a repair man. I assume you did this procedure: and the black tube came off UP inside/behind the plastic wall. It would probably be a 2 person task to lift the washer carefully and try to get up in in there. There will probably be 2 screws holding in the plastic back plate, or it may just pop out with a screw driver from the side (with plastic pins behind, be careful) to allow you better access to the point where the hose attaches to the washer. Here's a guy who has taken apart the whole washer, hopefully you don't have to do this, but if you do, here's the procedure.

Dec 06, 2016 | Samsung WF330ANB Washer

1 Answer

Whirlpool Gold Model # GI5FVAXVQOO French door Refrigerator with ice through door is frosting up in the freezer.

your defrost drain has clogged, normal self defrost cycle should be removing water via a drain tube leading down behind unit and evaporating away. however if you were to look behind refrig in compressor compartment youll see a "drain tube" that has what appears to be a black "duckbill" grommet has more then likely failed be gumming up and preventing water to drain through.if you remove this and install part number "w10619951", should solve your problem... youll need to clear frozen drain from inside unit as well, directions i believe are in the part packet

Oct 28, 2013 | Whirlpool Gold GI5FVAXVQ 25 Bottom Mount...

1 Answer

Ice maker stopped filling with water

where the tube (water supply)cumes into the ice maker inside the freezer may be froze shut /locate it and see if it is use something small to open it up easy!

Apr 10, 2013 | Kenmore Refrigerators

1 Answer

How do I fix a clogged drain tube. It's leaking water under the glove compartment and the driver's right side mat.

If you get under the car, on the right side behind the tire next to the firewall is a black rubber tube, you can use a cloth hanger or buy a long bottle brush and clean the tube, watch your face.

Aug 04, 2010 | 2003 Acura MDX

1 Answer

Water leaking into passenger compartment in a 2000 dodge caravan , i think it is the drain tube from the windshield drain.

If you are having problems with the water in the passenger side of van during the dry weather days then it's the drain pan on the evaporator housing. It is located in behind the blower motor. The drain tube for the evaporator is on the passanger side of van next to the fire wall (black tube ) hanging downword. Use a tie strap to insert into the tube to clean it out. Hope this will help you.

May 23, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Caravan

1 Answer

Looks like our GE Profile tbx25pa has rust on drain this repairable?

let me guess, and water is dripping into the refrigerator? Sometimes it is necessary to replace that drain trough from underneath / behind the evaporator coil. But, there is a more likely problem. If you pull your refrigerator out from the wall, you will see a black 1/2" tube coming up from behind the machine compartment cover. at the top of this tube is a black, drain diverter, which has an outline in the mold similar to the elbow underneath your kitchen/batroom sink. 90% of the time this diverter gets clogged with gunk, preventing the water from going down that 1/2' tube to the pan under fridge, instead, it drips down the back wall of your refrigerator, pools under the crisper drawers.

To see if this is your likely problem, while holding the diverter firmly against the back wall of the refrigerator, you dont want to damage the plastic "hooks" that hold it firmly against the back wall...holding that diverter, grab the middle of the 1/2" tube, or to prevent some splashing of yucky water, grab it closer to the diverter and bend the tube towards its middle, while pulling the tube out of the bottom of the diverter, you wont have much, if any water coming out, maybe an ounce or two. leave the tube as it is. Now slowly rotate the diverter clockwise, less than a quarter turn, you will feel it loosen when the "hooks" have cleared the tabs in the opening. take this diverter to the kitchen sink, and pour some water into the large hole, does the water come out the bottom, where it would normally feed into the 1/2" tube? No? thought so. keep rinsing and shaking the diverter, you will see all kinds of gunk come out, shake it REALLY good, tap it against the sink, loosen up everything. go back to the fridge, look up into that hole, pull out any gunk you see in there, put the diverter in the same position it was when it released, turn it back counter clockwise, while holding it in place, put the 1/2" tube into it, and voila.

however, if you didnt notice any gunk in diverter, and water went through before cleaning it out, then it is possible, that the rust in the drian trough has a SMALL hole, which is bypassing the plastic tube that feeds water into the diverter, thereby dripping into the fridge, THEN you will have to have your trough replaced, BUT, because of the process required to remove and replace that trough, you could cause serious damage, and lots of money to fix, and any company shouldnt charge you more than around $150 to do that.Thats what I would charge you.

Feb 23, 2010 | GE Profile 24.7 cu. ft. Top Freezer...

1 Answer

Back fire and water cuming out of rad

You have a HUGE leak in the water jacket of the cylinder head of this bike. Better get it fixed quickly since water can leak into the cylinder bore and completely destroy the motor!

Dec 09, 2009 | 2003 Yamaha YZ 450 F

2 Answers

Nokia 6233 not connact in Nokia Software Updater

You should check if your cable is the original one !

Sep 18, 2009 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Water overflow on washer

  1. some how you have caused the pressure switch hose too come is a clear vinyl tube in the upper timer console is very common for it to come is the water level selector switch/knob,behind is where the tube goes

Jan 24, 2009 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer

1 Answer

Drying clothes properly, water going on floor not container.

The tube from the lower water collector that feeds the upper is detatched or split. Take off R/H side panel as you look at machine and at the bottom you will see a spring. Behind this is the lower water tank (very small) - it has two electrical connectors on it, There should be a black plastic tube attached to the top, this is the tube that feeds the upper condenser container.

Nov 23, 2008 | Bosch Axxis WTA4400 Dryers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Home Logo

Related Topics:

45 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Home Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

36514 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16210 Answers

Are you a Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides