I have a similar problem to your Nintendo power up problem. My Nintendo DS lite powers up and its in Japanese, I want to change it to English, did you figure out how to do it? I read the reply that you had but it didnt make sense to me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not that common a problem. Have one on my desk at the moment with the same problem. It seems that the game bent two of the contacts in the card reader (ds lite game section -slot 1). I opened the slot and straightened the two pins and this solved the problem.
Be careful if you are doing this as it is quiet tricky with a good few small parts.
1. Turn it on with no cards.
2. after touching the screen once, press the icon in the bottom middle if the screen. (looks like a tiny ds)
3.press the pink wrench icon (assuming default colour scheme)
4. press the globe icon
5.press english so it is highlighted
7. press b twice then a
8. Power up in English