Question about Dishwashers
Most likely you have an air lock in the dishwasher.
1. Refill the salt compartment.
2. Turn of the water supply at the mains.
3. Disconnect the diswashers water hose from the mains supply.
4. Lower the water hose and allow any water in it to drain from it.
5. Reconnect it and turn on your mains supply again.
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
Sound like a bad water inlet vavle, also make sure the water on off vavle under the sink is turned on I am saying this not to be funny but if you have had plumbing issues lately the plumber may have not turned the water back on.
Posted on Jun 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2011 | Hotpoint 24 in. FDW60 Free-standing...
Feb 11, 2010 | Dishwashers
Apr 07, 2009 | Dishwashers
Oct 28, 2008 | Kenmore 24 in. 16539 Built-in Dishwasher
Aug 26, 2008 | Hotpoint 24 in. FDW60 Free-standing...
May 18, 2008 | Hotpoint 24 in. DWF32P Free-standing...
417 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!