Question about HP LaserJet 9050 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) connect printer directly to wall
2) try different walloutlets
3) remove the ink cartridge and then clean it with a lint free cloth.. clean the printheads as well.
4) the unplug the power chord from the back of the printer and then press and hold the power button for 30 sec.. replug the power chord.
5) replace printheads as well as cartridges
6) service the product
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2015 | HP Cameras
Jul 07, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One Thermal...
May 05, 2011 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 6110 Laser Printer
Oct 19, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Oct 10, 2010 | Brother MFC-7820N Printer
Aug 11, 2010 | 2007 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer
Oct 03, 2009 | 1993 Isuzu Amigo
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: