Question about Yahoo Messenger
To resolve this problem, kindly uninstall the Yahoo Messenger and re-install the latest version from http://messenger.yahoo.com/
Assuming you are using Windows XP Operating system ,to uninstall the Yahoo Messenger, kindly use these steps:
1) Click on the "Start" button to open the Start Menu.
2) Click on "Contol Panel" to open the Control Panel.
3) Now click on "Add or Remove Programs" link and select "Remove a program".
4) In the "Add or Remove Programs" window which opens, scroll to the Yahoo Messenger link.
5) Now highlight the Yahoo Messenger link by clicking it. Then click on "Change/Remove" button to start the uninstallation process.
6) Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the unistallation.
After uninstalling Yahoo Messenger, kindly re-install the latest version of Yahoo Messenger from http://messenger.yahoo.com/
If this does not resolve the problem, it might be due to some technical issue at Yahoo and you will have to contact Yahooo customer support.
Meanwhile, you can use the web version of Yahoo Messenger to chat with your contacts by clicking here: http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/
Hope this solves your problem. For more help and clarifications, please feel free to reply to this post.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: