Question about Printers & Copiers
IS THIS EPSON PRINTER if yes press the ink led button for installing the new cartridge when carrige come out then stall new cartridge in it than press again ink led button it will take app. 2 minuts to recharge wait and then start working
Posted on Jun 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Open the Front Cover.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. Remove the empty FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape (C) gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be installed into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
6. Close the Front Cover.
Sep 20, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Mar 07, 2011 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Sep 25, 2010 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 08, 2010 | HP Officejet 5780 Printer
Dec 22, 2009 | HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5650 InkJet...
Nov 19, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Oct 25, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Feb 03, 2009 | HP C6280 All-in-One Printer
Dec 09, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo 1290 InkJet Printer
Sep 16, 2008 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!