Question about HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Look on the left side of the tray. There should be 3 white fingers that stick out. Make sure they aren't broken or out of place. Also slide the paper size lever and make sure they work properly. There is also a custom and standard switch. Try to print out of the MP tray(fold down tray). If it prints normal speed, you probably have a problem with the tray.
Posted on Nov 16, 2006
SOURCE: 49 4C02 error
Well I was having the same problem. I cleaned out the queue by canceling the job that it was having the problem with. Turns out the data being sent to the printer was corrupt in this case.
Posted on May 30, 2008
Print Cartridge Motor Error.
Try removing then re-installing the cartridge. If that does not work then you will need to try a different toner cartridge as the toner cartridge is "locked up". These are the most common solutions. If none of these work then you have a cartridge drive problem and will need to contact a service center.
Posted on Jan 05, 2010
Testimonial: "It worked. Thanks. I' just FIXYA again"
X PRINTER ERROR
A firmware error occurred
1. Press CANCEL JOB to clear the print job from the printer memory. 2. Turn the printer off, and then turn the printer on. 3. Try printing a job from a different software application. If the job prints, go back to the first application and try printing a different file. (If the message only appears with a certain software application or print job, contact the software vendor for assistance.) 4. If the message persists with different software applications and print jobs, disconnect all cables to the printer that connect it to the network or printer. 5. Turn the printer off. 6. Remove all memory DIMMs or third-party DIMMs from the printer. (Do not remove the firmware DIMM in the lowest DIMM slot.) 7. Remove all EIO devices from the printer. 8. Turn the printer on. 9. If the error no longer exists, install each DIMM and EIO device one at a time, making sure to turn the printer off and back on as you install each device. 10. Replace a DIMM or EIO device if you determine that it causes the error. 11. Remember to reconnect all cables that connect the printer to the network or computer. 12. If the error persists, replace the firmware DIMM. 13. Replace the formatter.
This error is usually caused by a bad formatter board
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
1st thing to do is upgrade the firmware. Go to hp.com and look for the software and drivers. Drill down to the firmware and read the instructions.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
HP LASER PRINTERS 4200, 4300, 4250, 4350 ERROR 51.XX
1. Printer has a beam detect error
2. Replace the cable ***'y from scanner to D.C. controller
3. Replace the scanner ***'y
4. Replace the D.C. controller.
Aug 25, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
May 20, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Mar 01, 2011 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Aug 09, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4250dtn Printer
May 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Feb 24, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Apr 23, 2014 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
1,496 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!