a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. CONNECT YOUR PSP TO PC The
PSP can function as a USB Memory Stick Duo reader. Using this
functionality, you can copy pictures, audio, and other content to and
from your Memory Stick Duo. To access the Memory Stick Duo in your PSP
from your PC, you'll need a USB cable that has a "Mini-B" connector
(common for digital cameras) and a "Standard-A" connector (common for
printers, etc). Plug the Mini-B side into the top of your PSP and the
Standard-A side into your PC. From the PSP software, navigate to the
top of the settings list and select "USB Connection." Your PC
(Windows/Mac/Linux) should detect a new "Removable Disk Drive" that you
can then access.
2. TRANSFER SAVE GAME TO "SAVEDATA" FOLDER Just
copy the folder you have just extracted, and paste it into the PSP's
"SAVEDATA" folder. But, BEWARE!, to any folder overwrite warnings!
Because the PSP save game folders use the same names for the same
games, copying folders into these locations could lead to lost data.
For this reason, we recommend that you backup your old save games
before overwriting them. For Example, I would simply rename a folder
like "ULPS0004" to "ULPS0004_backup."
3. EXIT USB MODE Because
your PSP has been in USB Mode throughout this process, just push X to
exit. Then you can safely disconnect your PSP from your PC.
download the games here as many as you can for free
Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in the post that helped you.
Please click "YES" in solution that solves your problem as "was this helpful?"
If your laptop wont recognize your PSP there might be a connection problem between the two. So you need to check what's causing the problem. There are several ways to check if PSP and your computer are properly connected, one good example is by checking the connectors and the device setting.
If you want to check some configuration on how to connect your PSP to your PC please try to follow these steps:
1. First, connect your PSP to your PC using a usb cable. - please make sure both ends are properly intact.
2. Using the left and right directional button find "Setting", then scroll down or up to find the "USB CONNECTION".
3. USB CONNECTION will display after you pressed the x button.
4. Please wait until computer detects the USB connection. After that it will show the drive for your PSP. usually F: or G:
5. Click on your PSP drive letter.
6. Now you can determine if your PC recognizes the PSP, just access the root folder and try to put some files on it.
These are the following steps on how you can connect your PSP to a laptop:
1. Using the USB cable connect PSP to your laptop. Just make sure that both ends are properly connected.
2. Once connected, On your PSP look for SETTING. After selecting it, choose USB CONNECTION.
3. Afterwards your PC will start to detect and will soon recognize your PSP. Laptop will prompt the drive for your PSP (ex.drive F:).
4. Just double click on the specific drive for your PSP. From then on, you can start transferring files or anything you wanted to do.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
are you trying to connect it to your computer if you are and it says usb mode then it is connected to access it click my computer and you can find it there to add vidd or music the names of the device will vary in my computer it will be like usb storage or something like that
if you are trying to connect to the internet with the usb it wont work you have to have a wireless router and scan for a connection in invastructure mode
try restarting u computer. or try going into ur recovery menue by presing select and prsing restart and holding the R button when it boots up again it usb mode see if u can access it like that. (dDONT MESS WITH ANYTHING IN THE RECOVERY MENUE JUST USE THE USB MODE ON IT)
what up pops, after u have your music on the computer, follow the instructions.
1. connect your new usb cable
2. go to psp settings menu and USB CONNECTION
3. go to ur computer
4. click on the start button go to MY COMPUTER
5. find the drive your psp is in (removable disk E: or F: or G:)
6. find a folder in ur psp called MUSIC (if u dont have one, make one)
7. Click on START again
8. go to My Music
9. Find the Songs that u want
10. Right Click the ones u want, go to COPY
11. Remember the folder we made called MUSIC, PASTE the songs in there
12. and VIOLA!!! the music is on the psp memory stick
13. to play them, go to the psp Exit USB MODE
14. go to the music section in the psp go to memory stick hit X Button and VIOLA AGAIN theres ur MUSIC
my psp can upload pictures and music..but when it comes to videos..it just doesnt work..i do everything right and when i put a video on my psp it would take up the space but still no video at all is stored n my media section.what am i doing wrong?
its pretty simple really actually, turn ur psp on then go down to settings, then go down to network settings click the x button then click down on Infrastructure mode click on new connection, then press scan, there you should see which connections u are able to get hooked on to. Only to one that will say security NONE, if it has a wep key 4 get it, if you have a wireless router for a laptop then ur wep key is under ur router enter it in press x then adress settings click on the one EASY, the connection name should appear continue by pressing either X or arrow ->. Press the x button to save settings, test connection should appear press X. it will then connect scroll down and chck internet succeeded. then go back by pressing O and go to www.Internet Browser press x and u should be connected. you can chck how to this on youtube. just write how to get internet on psp...