Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Have you got roaming enabled on your account? Ring up your provider to ask. then I think they send you a sim update.
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2014 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Oct 04, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Jan 19, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Jan 18, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Dec 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini E10i...
Nov 26, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
470 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: