Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Hi i have an iphone 4 but my images and pics look like a negative (green, blue, and white) how do i fix this please xx
Posted on Feb 07, 2011
Go to camera settings and make sure it is not set to negative.
Posted on Jan 01, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2016 | Cameras
Aug 25, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
May 20, 2014 | Infacta GroupMail Free Edition
May 24, 2013 | Nokia 7610 Supernova Cell Phone
Mar 17, 2013 | Cell Phones
1. Go to My Computer >> Manage and click Device Manager in the left tab.
2. Click Portable Devices >> Apple iPhone >> Uninstall
3. Unplug and plug your iPhone, now wait for windows to re recognize your iphone [ In Device Manager, you will see the new recognized Apple Iphone ]
4. Press F5 to refresh your windows explorer and your Apple iPhone will show up with a camera icon.
If for some reason none of the above methods work, but you want to copy camera taken pictures but there was no way to do it.
Follow the procedure to do the same, make sure that your iphone is connected to your computer with iphone data cable
1. Download DiskAid which is a free iPhone Explorer [ Lets you explore your iphone files and folder ]
2. Install and Run DiskAid it will automatically detect iphone and navigate to the camera photos folder on your iphone
root >> var >> mobile >> media >> DCIM >> 100APPLE or XXXAPPLE folder.
( as shown in the image below )
( click the image above to enlarge )
3. Right click any image and select Copy to PC and select a folder to copy these images, that's it . This way you can copy the images from iphone camera roll folder when you iphone does not show in my computer.
Hope this helps.
Feb 25, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Mar 12, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
May 18, 2007 | Olympus EVOLT E-500 Digital Camera
1,088 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!