Question about RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: rca remote control code list
unfortunately i do not have a code for that specific model, you can however try the automatic code search method.
1) turn on the dvd player
2) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
3) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
4) aim the remote at the dvd player and push the on/off/power button, there is a 3 second pause between codes, so keep the remote aimed at the dvd player
5) as soon as the dvd player turns off via remote, press and release the enter button
now to record the code for future reference..
1) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
2) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
3) press and release the code search button, the indicator light should turn off
4) starting with 0, press and release each button in numerical order (0-9) until the light blinks, write down the number that caused the light to blink
repeat step 4 two more times until you have the 3 digit code. in the future you can use the direct programming mode to reprogram the remote if need be.
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
SOURCE: im using the rca rcr312w
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
SOURCE: rca remote control code list
OK GANG: HERE GOES, I PURCHASED A RCA REMOTE (RCR312W), 3 CHOICE FUNCTION.
I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT TV'S, DAEWOO TV AND A PANASONIC TV/VCR. THE REMOTE HAS
WORKED ON BOTH SETS. I DROPPED THE REMOTE WHEN IT HIT THE FLOOR THE BACK
FLAP HOLDING THE BATTERYS KICKED OFF AND ONE BATTERY FELL OUT. I WENT NUTS
FOR 2 DAYS TRYING TO GET THE CODE FOR THE DAEWOO. TODAY 11/14/2008 A FRIEND
GAVE ME A PANASONIC TV/VCR 20". AGAIN I TRIED TO FIND THE CODE, DIDN'T WORK OUT EASILY, AGAIN DRIVING ME LOONY TUNES IF YAA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
HERE IS THE SKINNY: SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM !!!! IT DOES WORK.
1, TURN ON THE COMPONENT YOU WANT TO PROGRAM.
2, PRESS AND RELEASE THE COMPONENT BUTTON ON YOUR REMOT THAT CORRESPONDS TO THE COMPONENT YOU WANT THE REMOTE TO OPERATE.
TV, VCR, ETC... THE ILLUMINATED ON-OFF BUTTON WILL TURN ON AND STAY ON.
3, NOW PRESS BOTH BUTTONS ON-OFF AND TV, OR: ON-OFF AND CBL. WHAT EVER.
THE ON-OFF BUTTON ON TOP OF THE REMOTE WILL TURN OFF, KEEP PRESSING
AND IT WILL COME BACK ON AND STAY ON. RELEASE THE BUTTONS,BOTH.
ON-OFF WILL STAY ON NOW.
4, KEEP POINTING THE REMOTE AT THE COMPONENT, THE REMOTE AND THE TV
NEED TO TALK TO EACH OTHER,(MAKES SENSE.)
5, GO TO THE BOTTON OF THE REMOTE AND PRESS THE "PLAY" BUTTON,
RELEASE. "" KEEP PUSHING THE PLAY BUTTON EVERY 5 SECONDS,
UNTIL THE TV TURNS OFF"". OR THE VCR, OR THE CBL, WHATEVER YOU ARE
6, NOW: PRESS AND RELEASE THE "REVERSE" BUTTON, THIS IS AFTER THE TV
HAS TURNED OFF. TV SHOULD TURN BACK ON WHEN THE "REVERSE" BUTTON
7, IF THIS WORKS THE LAST STEP IS TO HIT THE "STOP" BUTTON,
THIS WILL SAVE THE SETTING. REMOTE SHOULD BE PROGRAMED AND TURN
THE TV ON AND OFF. YOU DON'T NEED THE SILLY CODE NUMBER, THE REMOTE
DOES THE ACTIVE PROGRAMMING AUTOMATIC.
HOPE THIS HELPS YAA ALL... "PEACE".........OKIE
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
magnavox codes, 11454, 10054, 10030, 10706, 11990, 11963, 11944, 11931, 11904, 11525, 11365, 11254, 1198, 10802, 13=0386, 10230, 10187, 10186, 10179, 10096, 10036, 11028, 10024, 10020
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2010 | Philips DVP3980 1080P DVD PLAYER
Apr 01, 2010 | Philips DVP3980 1080P DVD PLAYER
Mar 17, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Oct 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 17, 2007 | RCA DRC200N
403 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: