- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It looks like the type of keyboard and mouse you are using is not bluetooth. You can't use the iphone 4 with just a wireless keyboard. It has to be a BLUETOOTH keyboard.
The Keyboard/Mouse combo you have from verbatim is most likely using Radio Frequency (RF) like the same frequency a TV remote control would use. Bluetooth is a different type of wireless technology that has to be paired with your iphone for it to work.
Firstly, you posted this in the wrong category. But I am glad to assist you.
Try deleting your TV from the software and re-adding it.
1. Click on the trash can icon beside your TV in the software.
2. Click 'Add Device', and enter the TV's make and model number.
3. All of your Activities will now have a 'Set Up Now' button beside them. Click on it to re-run the setup for the Activities.
4. Update the remote and test the Activities.
you need the usb adaptor that hooks up to the computer then its just a matter of making sure you got batteries you wont need a driver for the keys to work right off the bat but you might need the driver to use the extra shortcuts hp puts on the keyboard.
If you have got a USB receiver for the wireless keyboard and mouse, then the solution might be with the receiver. Normally we know that to play a USB thumb drive, we simply plug in and play. But some model of Acer computer require us to press the button on the thumb drive to activate it. The model I had (an Aspire model) set the press button same as the blicking light bulb. So (a) turn on computer, (b) plug in thumb drive receiver (c) press button on the drive, (d) press "contact" button on the mouse and keyboard. That works for me.