Question about GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Hi! I need to know what device you want to program to your remote control but you can try doing this steps.
If your device does not respond after you have tried all the codes for your brand, or if your brand is not listed, try searching for your code by following these steps.
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Most users will store VCR codes under the VCR button, Cable codes under CABLE, etc. If (for example) you want to store a VCR code under CABLE, first follow the procedure for Direct Code Entry (previous page) and press CABLE in step 2 of Direct Code Entry, then enter ANY VCR code in step 3 of Direct Code Entry. Then follow the steps above for Code Search.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode.
Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may only allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button might not work). There may be a code that performs more functions. Continue the code search process until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2016 | Aiwa Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 27, 2014 | Aiwa Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Aug 04, 2012 | GE 24993 4-Device Universal Remote
Feb 02, 2012 | Aiwa Televison & Video
Jun 24, 2010 | Aiwa Televison & Video
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: