Question about Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Ink ran out - new cartridge installed - now imprinter will not imprint. Thought maybe that I had received a bad ink cartridge. Ordered a new one - same issue. Won't ink on page. All the "imprinter" settings are checked. Help.
I have the same model Canon DR-9080C scanner which I recently acquired and I'm trying to figure out how used it is. I see many referrign to a counter. I see the big LCD on top front, but how do you know how many total pages have been scanned through it? I read somewhere there is a mechanical scanner. Is this true?
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | Fujitsu fi-5900C Pass-Through Scanner
Dec 16, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
Jun 12, 2013 | Epson Artisan 837
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Scanners
Aug 10, 2010 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-4120C2 Path-Through...
Nov 20, 2008 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Oct 12, 2007 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!