Question about Kyocera RI-4530 Black and White Copier
System error c0610 of photocopy machine utax. what is the code to clear it
Posted on Dec 08, 2016
the c7100 error is a problem with the Auto Toner Sensor.
the first this to check is that you are using a genuine toner cartridge.
if you are please try to re-set the developer by keying in 1087 1087
then 130 press start and then start again once this is done please press stop twice, then 001 and start
if this does not fix it it may need either a new sensor or a new developer unit.
Posted on Jun 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
Press and release the "OK" button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu".
2. Press and release the "OK" button.
3. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
4. Press and release the "OK" button.
5. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
6. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
7. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
May 04, 2011 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Nov 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 22, 2010 | Riso Printers & Copiers
Mar 08, 2010 | HP Printers & Copiers
Nov 13, 2009 | Oki Electric Industry OKI C710dn - - color...
Oct 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 14, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
May 31, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
393 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: