Question about Car Audio & Video
The Internet has a large number of web sites
where you can buy service manuals and schematics
from bookstores, publishers, and other collectors.
Factory Auto manuals
search for : factory service auto repair manuals
Repair Service auto Manuals
where to buy Factory Service Auto Repair manuals
the largest collection of Automotive Repair Service
Manuals and Owners Guides on the internet. Our
database currently holds over 54,000 entries dating
back from 1940 to more recent 2011.
Chilton Repair and Service Manuals
Haynes Repair and Service Manuals
Free Auto Service and Repair Manuals
Posted on Jan 25, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: gm Delphi radio code
Below worked for me just two days ago... you DO NOT NEED to take it to the dealer and you do NOT need to disconnect the battery, this can all be done with a couple clicks on your radio and call into a phone number.
This was posted previously on another post...
01. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
02. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
03. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. Don’t take forever, fifteen seconds max before the next step.
04. Press the AM/FM button
05. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
06. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are from STEP 05
07. Call 1 800 537 5140
08. Press 1 then #. You’ll hear Invalid Code, try again
09. Press 139010 then #. You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to SEC
Your radio is now un-locked and usable
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
just use a volt meter and test around to find your powers and grounds. then look behind the speakers to find the wire colors and compare to behind the stereo
Posted on May 26, 2008
red -Acc power
yellow -12 memory power
blue -amplifier remote
blue/white -power antenna
white left front +
white/black left front -
grey right front +
grey/black right front -
green left rear +
green/black left rear
purple right rear +
purple/black right rear -
Posted on Aug 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 21, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 14, 2014 | Ac Delco AM-FM Radio Cassette
Jul 26, 2014 | Delphi Car Audio & Video
Jun 05, 2012 | Chevrolet Tahoe Cars & Trucks
Oct 25, 2010 | Delphi Car Audio & Video
Oct 12, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 25, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Jan 20, 2009 | Delphi Car Audio & Video
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: