Question about Intellinet Active Networking Intellinet Wireless Router with 4 Port Switch (521246)

1 Answer

New topic about Intellinet Active...

Okay, Ive had sooo much confusion in port forwarding. I onyl ahve 2 questions ( that may sound realllyyy stupid ). First of all, do you need to portforward with a hub.. And is this a hub or a Router.. View picture: and you can research this item if you can't tell from a picture.. Its called
Intellinet Active Networking Intellinet 5 Port Plastic Desktop Switch.


Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 65 Answers

You have a switch which is like a hub. You want a router, the router will assign IP addresses to each computer in your home. If you need to set up port forwarding then you do that within the router settings. For the most part newer routers have Universal plug and play which will handle the port forwarding for you.

Posted on Jun 01, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


Intellinet Active Networking Intellinet Wireless Router with 4 Port Switch (521246) Logo

Related Topics:

480 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Intellinet Active Networking Routers Experts

Imre Vetro

Level 2 Expert

70 Answers

brian soufane

Level 3 Expert

693 Answers

Terry Hair

Level 3 Expert

4102 Answers

Are you an Intellinet Active Networking Router Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides