- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you Google 'Humax' you can get a manual on line, but they are all the same. What is it that you want to do? I have the 9200T, so if you email me at Paul.Brooksbank@londonmidland.com I will try to help you.
To view the Owner's Manual with Operating Instructions just use your mouse to click on the link, which is the underlined and blue highlighted section of text just above.
This will open a new web browser page automatically for you and allow you to view the information at the website indicated and the contents of the Owner's Manual.
You may need ADOBE READER installed on your computer to read PDF documents, although many computers already have this type of utility pre-installed.
You can download this free at WWW.ADOBE.COM if necessary. Click on the DOWNLOAD ADOBE READER button on right side of the ADOBE home page when you get there, then follow the onscreen instructions to install the software on your computer.
Remove the Aerial.
Switch on or if it's frozen switch off at the mains and on again.
Installation and enter password - 0000
Select 'Default Setting' and OK
Select 'YES' and OK to restore all settings to factory default.
Confirm again to start loading, enter the password again and it will
start scanning for channels but won't find any.
Replace the aerial and press OK to rescan and now it will find channels.
On completion press SAVE then EXIT on your keypad.
You won't lose any saved programmes but you will have to re-schedule
1. Power off at the rear
2. Disconnect Aerial
3. Switch ON
4. If the unit can then be switched on carry out a Default setting
5. When the unit restarts insert the aerial cable so there is signal
when the auto search appears.
Also, believe it or not, check your batteries in the remote control (seriously).
Unplug the aerial; switch the PVR On; if you have control via the remote do a reset to default settings thus:
1. press Menu on the remote
2. select Installation and enter default password of 0000 unless you have changed it
3. select Default settings and okay on YES
4. then turn if off again via the remote
5. plug the aerial back in and it will scan for channels, save them of course.
I got help on this from other forums but saw your request for help. This worked for me.