Question about RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Anyway, with regards to your issue, error 523 reset means a "System
process died" You'll need I would reload the entire hand held OS again.
1. Install the software from the CD (that you received with the device), or download it from the service provider (AT&T).
2. Delete or rename the vendor.xml file, here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader (you're windows file options needs to be set to 'show system files', to see said file...
3. Open Desktop Manager (DM)...
4. Connect the Red Pearl (since am sure that's what you have!)...
5. Doing this will force the pc to see the Black Berry as new hardware, and thus force it to reload the Operating System (OS)...
6. During the process, select YES to do a backup...
7. The whole process should take about 30-45 minutes...
But, since this has happened so many times, I have to ask myself, is it something you're doing that it causing this? I know the Red Pearls from AT&T have had issues from DAY ONE!
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Sep 27, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
May 20, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Apr 12, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Dec 05, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Oct 11, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Aug 09, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Aug 04, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jun 26, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Dec 25, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jan 09, 2015 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
380 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: