Question about Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2011 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Nov 15, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Nov 07, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
1. You can search the CPU Z software.
1. Download the software from this URL. http://www.filehippo.com/download_cpuz/download/12241ea76d30a5b66b4af5e9d239974c/
2. Than installed the software.
3. Go to the motherboard option see the name of themotherboard and serial no. of the motherboard.
4. than by the name of the motherboard. Go to the site ofMotherboard Company
5. Than by the serial no. of motherboard downloadthe driver which you require.
Nov 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 30, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3003WLCi Notebook
Apr 13, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Feb 28, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Nov 08, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Dec 29, 2007 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 WIN-Blk Webcam
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!