Question about E-Machines Computers & Internet
The usual cause of this error is a missing or damaged folders.dbx file. Either that or it is using a read only attribute. To fix this bug:
· Click Start
· then Find
· then click Files or Folders.
· In the Named box, type folders.dbx.
· In the Look In box, click your main hard disk (this is usually drive C), and then
. click Find Now.
· Right-click the Folders.dbx file, and then click Rename.
· Type folders.old, and click OK.
· Start Outlook Express again. This creates a new Folders.dbx file automatically.
Posted on May 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2015 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Dec 24, 2014 | Microsoft Outlook Express
May 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Dec 29, 2008 | DBX -215 Home Equalizer
Apr 29, 2008 | Acer Veriton 5100 PC Desktop
Nov 13, 2007 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!