Question about E-Machines PC Desktops
The usual cause of this error is a missing or damaged folders.dbx file. Either that or it is using a read only attribute. To fix this bug:
· Click Start
· then Find
· then click Files or Folders.
· In the Named box, type folders.dbx.
· In the Look In box, click your main hard disk (this is usually drive C), and then
. click Find Now.
· Right-click the Folders.dbx file, and then click Rename.
· Type folders.old, and click OK.
· Start Outlook Express again. This creates a new Folders.dbx file automatically.
Posted on May 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2010 | PC Desktops
May 21, 2010 | PC Desktops
Sep 09, 2009 | HP PC Desktops
Feb 10, 2009 | PC Desktops
Nov 18, 2008 | PC Desktops
Sep 13, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jun 04, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 24, 2008 | HP PC Desktops
Apr 29, 2008 | Acer Veriton 5100 PC Desktop
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!