Question about Whirlpool LGV4634JQ Gas Dryer
How do I remove the access panel?
Remove screws under filter push in on clips under front edge of top and lift 1 screw on each side at op of front panel remove front will lean forward the pull front straight up
Posted on Jun 01, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 24, 2012 | Whirlpool LTE5243D Top Load Stacked...
Feb 20, 2011 | 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Feb 15, 2011 | Electrolux EIFLW55HIW Front Load Washer...
Apr 16, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 13, 2010 | Amana DLE330RAW Electric Dryer
Feb 24, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Jan 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2009 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: