Question about Biostar GF7050V-M7 nVIDIA GeFORCE 7050 CHIPSET MICRO ATX FORM FACTOR 1xPCI-E/1xPCI-E/2xPCI/... Motherboard
What you need to check first is whether sound driver is installed or not. To check whether driver has been installed follow these steps.
1. Right click on "My computer" and select "Manage".
2. Computer Mgmt screen appears in that click on "Device Manager".
3. Look for the sound driver if it is not installed you shall find ? mark in yellow colour. if not notthing will be there.
Apart from that
1. click on Start - Programs - Accessories - Entertainment - Volume Control.
2. set the levels to high in "Master", "Wave".
Then you can play and hear music on your computer.
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 09, 2009 | LG KS360 QWERTY Keyboard Phone BRAND...
May 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 09, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: