Question about Adobe Photoshop CS2 for PC
1. Begin the installation and select installation language.
After you put the installation CD into the CD drive, the first window that requires you to respond is the Select the Language window. In this window, choose the language the installer will use. The default language selection is U.S. English. Either click OK to accept U.S. English, or choose another language and click OK.
2. Read and accept the Software License Agreement. Next, read, and accept or decline the Software License Agreement. If you click Decline, the installation stops. If you click Accept, the Autoplay window displays the main installation menu.
3. View the Autoplay window and Install Photoshop CS2. The next window you see is the Autoplay window. Autoplay is the easiest way to install Photoshop CS. Although you can turn off Autoplay by deselecting the Always Show Autoplay option at the bottom of this window, it's best to keep this option checked. If you want to cancel the installation, click on the Quit button on the bottom right of the window.
You can also install Adobe Reader from the Autoplay window, or view a variety of movies and tutorials about new features and advanced techniques in Photoshop.
To install Photoshop CS2, click Install Photoshop CS2.
Several small installer windows will display before the Adobe Photoshop CS2 Setup window displays; Photoshop uses InstallShield to perform the installation. When the InstallShield Wizard window displays, click Next to begin installation.
Select the language to use to display the Adobe Software License Agreement, and click Next. The License Agreement displays again. Read the License Agreement. If you click Decline, the installation stops. If you agree with the License Agreement, click Accept and the installation continues.
4. Enter customer information and software serial number. In the Customer Information screen, fill in your name and organization. The organization is optional. http://www.zcrack.com/crack_download/Adobe_PhotoShop_9.0_CS2_(1_cd)/2055344.html
Your serial number is on the back of the disc case.Select I have a serial number, install full version and type in your serial number in the serial number field. You can type your serial number in with or without the dashes. If you get an invalid serial number message, you may have mistyped a number. Click OK to go back, and type the serial number again.
5. Choose the destination for the software installation. The Choose Destination Location window allows you to change the location where Photoshop CS2 will be installed. You should select the default location. If you need to install the software on a different hard disk, you should try to keep the same path name as the default, and only change the drive letter designation. (For example, the default drive is the C: drive. If you need to install on the E: drive, click Browse, and in the Current Folder field at the bottom of the Select Destination Directory window, highlight only the C and type E to replace the C with E. Click Select, and Next.)
6. Identify file formats to associate with Photoshopor ImageReady. The File Association window allows you to associate specific image file formats (types) with each application. When a file format is associated with an application and you double-click on any file of that type or format, the file opens in the application associated with it. For example, if you want Photoshop to open up every time you double-click a JPEG image from Windows Explorer or your Desktop, you could manually associate the JPEG file type to Photoshop. The File Association window allows you to set file associations automatically at the time of software installation, instead of manually at a later time.
Choose to set each file format listed to either Photoshop (PS), ImageReady (IR), or to not change the current application associated with these file formats. Many of the formats are set to Windows applications by default, but these are not listed in the Photoshop installer. The All To PS button allows you to set all of the listed formats to Photoshop, the All To IR allows all the formats to be associated to ImageReady. To restore the association to the default application choose Default.
Click Install in the Read To Install The Program window or click Back to change any your selections in any of the previous windows.
7. Validate setup information and complete the software installation. You have an opportunity in the next Setup window to go back to change any of your choices if you wish. Click Install to install the software.
Have a nice day
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
Get it from Your Product Service Care Or Search it through Online.
Posted on Nov 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The people that provided you those keys weren't doing you any favors.
FYI, I googled the serial numbers that got posted for you, over 400,000 hits on each.
Are you planning on using Photoshop totally offline? What about Activation?
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2011 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Mar 29, 2011 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Jun 26, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2
Jun 24, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Apr 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2009 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Apr 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 25, 2008 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
272 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!