Question about Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
I have fujitsu laptop...it fix to fujitsu logo...after pressing f2,it appears as please wait...i waited for long time...but nothing ...and i cant open the hardrive also..to enter recovery disc....how to open the hard drive.? It seems to tightly closed...
Posted on Jun 10, 2014
Welcome to FixYa! The problem that you have is about the Operating system and there are two ways of fixing the problem which is by using the Recovery Disc or using the One Key Recovery Button. Please follow the steps below for you to be able to fix the problem. If everything is done and its still the same, most probably, the problem is with the Harddrive.
For One Key Recovery:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Press the little button near the power button, it usually do have a drawing of an icon that looks like a horse shoe or a headset.
3. There will be a window that will appear which do have three option, One Key Antivirus, One Key Recovery and System Setup. Choose One key Recovery.
4. There will be another window that will appear which do have two option, Restore from initial backup and Restore from user backup,Choose Restore from initial back up
5. It will asked you if you want to continue, Just click on OK or YES.
6. Once done, Reboot the computer.
For Recovery Disc,
1. Insert the disc inside the drive.
2. Turn off the computer then turn it back on and keep on tapping F12
3. There will a window that will appear which do have three options, HDD,ODD/DVD/CD, and NAT, choose ODD/DVD/CD
4. It will asked you to press any key immediately, you will need to press any key immediately so that it will boot from ODD.
5. It will asked you to choose a partition, choose Disc 0 partition 1
6. Reboot computer once done.
I hope this information will be helpful. Thank you for using FixYa...
Posted on Mar 08, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
Feb 02, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
Feb 01, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-5242U Notebook
Dec 08, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
Oct 16, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-5242U Notebook
Aug 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
Oct 16, 2009 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
Jun 07, 2009 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y430-3231U Notebook
451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: