Question about Yahoo Messenger
1. Click the "Messenger" menu in Yahoo! Messenger and select "Connection Preferences."
2. Enable the "Use proxies" option.
3. Enter your firewall or proxy server's address and port number. Contact your network administrator (if you're at work), or your Internet service provider (if you're at home) to determine the correct firewall and proxy settings.
4. Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window.
5. Yahoo! Messenger will ask you if you want to sign in with your new proxy settings. Click the "OK" button.
6. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password and click the "Sign In" button.
also download reginout cleaner to fix the problem
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2012 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Sep 22, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 12, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Mar 23, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 12, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
May 20, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 07, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 18, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 19, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
494 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: