Question about Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Hi there Joan,
Try these steps:
1. While the printer is turned OFF, press and hold the Resume/Cancel button and Power button. Wait for the lights to turn green. Now, while holding the buttons together, release first the Resume/Cancel button.
2. Then press the Resume/Cancel button thrice then release the two buttons now.
3. When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times.
4. Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed.. When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 19, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 14, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
May 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon S200X Ink-Jet InkJet Printer
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!