Question about Canon imageCLASS® MF6550 Laser Printer
Disconnect the printer & turn it off. Go to the printer settings in
control panel & make sure it is selected as default printer &
also purge any print jobs. Reconnect, this usually happens when the
computer had an error when trying to send a job to the printer. This
should hopefully sort you out.If this fails, uninstall & re-install
Please do get back if everything fails. There is a possibility that your sensor is getting a wrong signal. I that's the case, you need to clean the paper sensor with canned air. It may have accumulated paper dust.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
1. Turn off
your printer. Thank you
Please try this
2. Pull off all plugs attached to your printer back.
3. Remove the paper tray to look for the sensor located underneath the printer.
4. Get a flashlight and look closely. The sensor is located in a small hole, just above the small plastic "lever" (looks like a small hockey paddle) on the left side of the gray rubber roller.
5. There may be a tiny paper shred stuck inside and this may cause the sensor to detect a paper jam.
6. If it is there remove the paper
7. Return all cables and start your printer and that's it.
1. Turn off
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2014 | Lexmark E Office Equipment & Supplies
on Jan 07, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 18, 2011 | HP DeskJet 840c InkJet Printer
Dec 12, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS MF3240 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 02, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS MF3240 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 07, 2017 | Canon MF3240 imageCLASS Laser...
Dec 18, 2008 | Canon imageCLASS MF3240 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 07, 2008 | HP OfficeJet Pro k550 Printer
Oct 25, 2013 | Canon imageCLASS® MF6550 Laser Printer
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!