I have a philips remote control and I need the code to control a pioneer DVD player
Though all remotes are differnet just try this it can be kind of standard. But not all remotes are always compatible
1. On the remote control, press DVD once and Turn DVD player off
2. Press and hold SET until the red light blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Aim the remote control at the TV and press SCAN. The red light will blink twice.
4. Continue aiming the remote control and click on and off at the DVD Player (which may take up to 5
minutes) until it turns off. Immediately press any key except VOL-,
SCAN, or SET. If SCAN is pressed again after any key stops Auto Scan,
the remote will continue Auto Scan of the next ID from where it stopped.
If you have passed by the code that turns off the TV, press VOL- one or
more times until the TV turns on again.
5. To lock in the code and exit Auto Scan, press and release SET the red light will blink twice.
1. Or if you have a code. Press Set
2. Wait for blinks
3. Put in code.
4. Test it and if it works click set if not try next one.
Jul 17, 2011 |
Philips Televison & Video