Question about Yahoo Messenger
1. Click the "Messenger" menu in Yahoo! Messenger and select "Connection Preferences."
2. Enable the "Use proxies" option.
3. Enter your firewall or proxy server's address and port number. Contact your network administrator (if you're at work), or your Internet service provider (if you're at home) to determine the correct firewall and proxy settings.
4. Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window.
5. Yahoo! Messenger will ask you if you want to sign in with your new proxy settings. Click the "OK" button.
6. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password and click the "Sign In" button.Also run reginout cleaner
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 18, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Sep 17, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
. When you have completed the installation process, you should see a confirmation message in your browser window. Click "Sign up now" under "Get a Yahoo ID. "
If you closed the browser window that displayed the "Congratulations! You have successfully installed Yahoo Messenger", then you can go to http://messenger.yahoo.com and click the "Sign Up" link next to "New User" at the top of the page.
2. Complete the Yahoo Account form. A sample form is shown below.
While it's not required include an an alternate email address on the Sign Up form, it Yahoo login name/password, Yahoo will send you an email with the login name/password to the Yahoo email address that was created when you set up your messenger account. However, since the login and password for your Yahoo email account is the same as the login for your Yahoo Messenger account, you will not be able to retrieve the email. In this case you will be forced to create a new Yahoo account.
3. Write down the User ID and any other pertinent information from the confirmation screen. Keep this in a safe place as you will need the login name and password each time you use Yahoo messenger/Yahoo email.
Jun 29, 2011 | Facebook Apps
Feb 07, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
May 20, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 24, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 09, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: