Question about Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Yes- first thing, remove the battery. Second thing, tilt it on its side so the water drains out. Leave it alone for at least 48 hours. If it is salvageable, it should work once it's dried out
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
Testimonial: "quick responce and very good answer I highly recommend"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2013 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Aug 30, 2012 | Cell Phones
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
May 18, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
Dec 25, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Jun 15, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
May 29, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Apr 17, 2011 | Lexerd sony ericsson Xperia X10 MINI Pro...
Oct 04, 2010 | Sony Ericsson X10 mini Cell Phone
1,157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!