Question about Price Pfister Plumbing

Open Question

Pfister 5297 yps, leaking at the nozzle. Appears the plastic washer split. Can I get the part at home depot or Lowes or do I need a plumbing supply store?

Posted by on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 659 Answers

SOURCE: Parts for sterling shower faucet

The above link is the contact info for Sterling Plumbing Company. You can contact them and they will either be able to mail the parts out to you directly or tell you where you will be able to find repair parts.

Posted on Apr 17, 2009

  • 323 Answers

SOURCE: Need to replace drop in range

All you have to do is make sure you have the same drop in top as the hole cut for it. Measure the opening, and then measeure flange to flange on the one you have. The flange will be 1/2" or so bigger than the hole; that's what holds it in.

They are ususall 30 or 36" wide. It doesn't have to be a Kenmore, just match the color to everything else.

Need to know how to disconnect it?


Posted on May 11, 2009

  • 160 Answers

SOURCE: I have two Price Pfister Treviso tub/shower

I had the same problem on ended up being how tight I had the screw on the handle. I loosened it and it quit. Also, you might try different tightness on the valve nut.
Hope this helps,

Posted on Nov 29, 2009

  • 2 Answers


These 125v fuses can be hard to find I found mine

Posted on Apr 23, 2010

  • 111 Answers

SOURCE: I have a Delta Signature

or you could simply replace o rings.marks supply is where i get hard to find parts.

Posted on Dec 23, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Looking for this part can you help

This is a water supply line. Stainless steel flexible. Available at Home Depot & Lowes. I have more luck at Home Depot finding someone in plumbing who knows what they are talking about. I'd take this part with you to store. They come in different sizes & lengths.

Nov 16, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Fix diverter valve sprayer No water pressure Can I soak in CLR? Where to buy Parts ?

CLR usually works great. Replacement parts are available at Lowes Home supply stores and perhaps Home Depot. I've had better luck getting parts at Lowes.

Mar 09, 2010 | Price Pfister Marielle Kitchen Faucet with...

1 Answer

I have all 3 new shower valves purchased from home depot to replace old and they are all leaking from the threads where you tighten down vave stem.Ive tried thread tap they still leak...

Most Price Phister valve cartridges have a plastic washer or "O" ring at the base of the cartridge, where it screws into the valve body. Replacements should be available at H/Depot, Lowe's/similar.
Regards, --W/D--

Jul 13, 2009 | Price Pfister Plumbing

1 Answer

Sherwood industrial dishwasher parts I need a waste pipe

The part you need is a common part sold at most all hardware stores, lowes, home depot, or plumbing supply stores.

Mar 11, 2009 | Plumb Pak Waste & Overflow Pipe Kit, 1...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

Related Topics:

50 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Price Pfister Plumbing Experts


Level 1 Expert

23 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12650 Answers


Level 1 Expert

23 Answers

Are you a Price Pfister Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides