Question about Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 Printer
You can do it - go to menu maintenance-clean printhead
Posted on Oct 14, 2010
Windows XP or Vista
1. Go the control panel and select Printers
2. Choose the applicable printer, right click and choose properties.
3. Click on the tab or button that says "maintenance", "cleaning" or similar.
4. Select which nozzles to clean (only applicable for some printers)
4. Run the program, do NOT perform any other operations until the cleaning process has ended.
5. Print a test page, repeat the process 2-3 times if no visible results are shown.
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks. It worked. I'll spread the word (I'm a printer) about your services"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2012 | HP OfficeJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 03, 2011 | Canon iPF700 InkJet Printer
Jun 15, 2010 | Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | Epson Stylus Pro 9600 InkJet Printer
Aug 08, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 04, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart C4180 All-in-One Color...
Jan 23, 2008 | Lexmark X125 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 13, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i320 Printer
734 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!