The time is showing. It is plugged in. there are rechargable batteries in it. I can't get it to do anything. I have had it for a year , it has always worked fine. I just pushed on, and it came on for 1 second. I have pushed reset, it did not help.
First, make sure the batteries are good and capable of being recharged. Before setting the time, depress the 'Reset' then set the time. If set does not come on when the On-Off button is pushed or comes on and immediately turns off - depress the 'Reset' button a couple of times and then reset the clock and try the On-Off button again.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem so I sent an email to Eton's customer service, this was their response and it worked for me: Please use the following procedure to reset it. Please remove your AAA batteries and unplug the rechargeable battery. Let the radio sit for 30 to 45 minutes, then put them back in. To play it from the AAAs press and release BATT first, then POWER. To play if from the rechargeable, first press DYN/SOL, then turn the crank for 90 seconds, then press and release POWER.
To charge the unit with an AC adapter, plug in the AC adapter, press the DYN/SOL button and make sure that it reads SOL/DYN in the lower right corner of the display. Let it charge for about 8 hours. Make sure that it still says SOL/DYN and press the POWER button. It should play for about 5 to 6 hours, depending on the volume.
It may be that the water shorted out the battery, and draining a rechargeable totally is a sure way to kill it. If the battery was a couple of AA NiMH, and the radio was well dried out, i would say replace them and see if it works. As it is it looks like proper service people should look at it.
If and ONLY IF you have Nicad Rechargeable Batteries, set the small switch located inside the battery compartment far left at the top) that you can only see with the battery on the far left is removed, to the left or rechargeable position. Get a good light and a magnifying glass and make sure your radio shows the far left as the recharge position!
yes its possible <br />
the battery and the power supply have different connection on the main board, battery connector have a Diode that works like a valve when you connect the power supply it disconnect the battery <br />
I can fix this problem <br />
I am in NY - <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
Hi , you have probably expired the battery life out of the radio [ they have a recharge battery life ] but all you have to do is replace those recharge batteries with new recharge batteries and your as good as new
Had to repeat depressing the 'Reset' button at least 4 times before the set would come on. This may have been due to fact that the unit had not been used in almost a year. Also found that the set was shutting down when the status of the battery charge was checked. This was most likely caused by two defective batteries. Put in a new set of 4 rechargeable batteries and unit is now working fine.
This lantern/fan/radio combination does not use/accept batteries. It is recharged using the black A/C adapter provided with the lantern. I hope you received the adapter with the lantern when you bought it @ the garage sale? You plug the adapter into the little circular opening just above the round spotlight on the lantern. Hope this helps!
UNPLUG THE RADIO !!!!!!!!!
Try removing the battery cover and remove and disconnect the battery.
Reconnect the battery and replace the battery cover.
Now, plug the radio into the wall electrical outlet and wait, the blue light on the radio top should start flash and will flash for about 10 minutes and then stop flashing.
Leave the radio plugged in for about 16 to 24 hours to completely charge the battery. For the first three or four times, completely drain the battery and completely recharge for 16 to 24 hours, this will condition the battery .... mine works like a dream. GR