Question about Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD 19.4X17.1X8.9IN All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try to reset your printer ---
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
the print head is blocked?
Cancel printing and turn the machine off. Then remove the jammed paper or object that blocks printhead.
If you have not removed the protection, follow the procedures below.
1.Open the output paper tray.
2.Lift Scanning Unit (cover) until it stops.
The support of the scan unit is automatically locked.
3.Remove the orange protective tape (A) and the protective packaging (B).
4.Ensuite, slightly lift the scanner unit (cover), fold the support of the scanner unit and then gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
* Do not touch the components inside the machine. The machine may not print correctly.
Put the machine on.
Posted on Dec 16, 2010
This is a very rare error. It refers to the value cam sensor within the purge unit.
The purge unit is where the head and carriage park when not printing. i suspect some foreign item (probably paper) is jammed in the purge unit. You may have fun in getting the carriage to move out of the way . Turn the power off. See if can move the carriage to the left with no resistance. if you can great. Shine a torch into the purge unit and remove any foreign item that may be there.
If the carriage wont move then power up and when you hear the motor run kill the power immediately by pulling the plug. keeps doing this unitl the carriage unlocks. If still no joy then its best left to a professional as the purge can easily be broken and its a massive job to replace it.
Posted on Jun 04, 2011
Error code C000. Cancel printing, and turn off the machine. Then clear the paper jam or
foreign object that is preventing the Print Head Holder from moving.
For more information about the error code C000, can be read here Canon Support and Downloads
You read, the bottom of the page
Posted on Sep 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
May 09, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Sep 23, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Dec 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Nov 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
681 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: