Question about Hoover F6212-900 / F6215-900 SteamVac Agility Upright Vacuum
I think there is some thing in ur machine, , may be there is some dust or metal piece, , , jst open it nd clean it, , , then try again
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2015 | Hoover Brand New SteamVac Spin Scrub...
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• The brush bar will always default to 'ON' (spinning) each time you switch the
appliance 'ON' and recline it for cleaning.
• The brush bar will not rotate when the appliance is upright.
• To switch the brush bar 'OFF' (e.g. for delicate rugs and hard floors):
- switch the appliance 'ON'
- recline the appliance
- press the brush bar 'ON/OFF' button - the brush bar will stop spinning.
• The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. See 'Brush bar -
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's
recommended cleaning instructions.
• Some carpets may fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this
happens, we recommend vacuuming in 'hard floor' mode and consulting with
the flooring manufacturer.
• The brush bar on the appliance may damage some carpet types. If you are
unsure, turn 'OFF' the brush bar.
Dec 31, 2014 | Dyson Bagless Upright Vacuum DC41 Animal
Dec 11, 2013 | Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum
Apr 17, 2010 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
Apr 05, 2010 | Hoover S3765-040 WindTunnel Bagless...
Sep 05, 2009 | Vacuums
Nov 18, 2007 | Hoover F7425-900 SteamVac V2 Widepath...
Nov 18, 2007 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!