Question about Car Audio & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Looking for a ipod connection
To use ur ipod, with a factory radio, in my understanding, you need a preamp...
Please check locally with a Car audio shop to be extra sure.
Posted on May 27, 2008
SOURCE: no sound from sub woofer
Just installed this Bass pack into mine today and I initially had no sound either.
Check all of the following.
- Make sure that you have a good earth to the chassis. (Check for green power light led on amp).
- Make sure that your remote signal wire (blue) is connected to the right out on the back of the head unit. If it doesn't have one, use the power antenna wire.
- Check inline and amp fuses, if either is blown, it's most likely a bad earth - clean up contact area/blot with wire brush/wire wool.
- Check the underside of your head unit to see if there's a switch to activate the pre-outs on the back of your unit.
- Check your owners manual about how to actually turn on the sub!! I have an Alpine unit and you need to turn it on from within the menus. There was also a seperate bass level setting.
- Carefully adjust gain and crossover until you get bass.
Hope this helps....If you get any more probs, give me a shout at email@example.com
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
I take it that you have two woofers to connect. That said, you need to bridge your speakers to your amplifier to get them to really thump. Firstly, check on you amplifier where the bridging connections are, ie. you will have connecting screws for two speakers +-, and +-. There should be a mark indicating the bridged output, normally the first + and the last -. Now, connect the + of your one speaker to the - on the other speaker. The two un used terminals will go to the amp ie. the one - onthe one speaker and the + on the other one.
Posted on Jun 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2017 | Fiat Cars & Trucks
Apr 19, 2017 | Fiat Cars & Trucks
Mar 26, 2015 | 2006 Fiat Grande Punto
Dec 17, 2014 | Fiat Cars & Trucks
Jun 30, 2014 | 2006 Fiat Grande Punto
Feb 04, 2014 | 2006 Fiat Grande Punto
Jan 08, 2013 | 2006 Fiat Grande Punto
Apr 14, 2012 | 2006 Fiat Grande Punto
Aug 21, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!