Question about Computers & Internet
If I am right, you want to know how to connect your wireless keyboard, but the only keyboard with this model is only ps2 connecting through the KMV switch. Well, I am giving you the instructions on how to connect logitech wireless keybaord and mouse to a computer.
1) The Logitech Cordless Mouse & Cordless Optical Mouse both use "AAA" size batteries (1.5 volts). [This is subject to change without notice.]
2) The Logitech Cordless Keyboard uses two "AA" size (penlight) batteries (also 1.5 volts). [This is subject to change without notice.]
3) Be careful when inserting the batteries that you put them in correctly. It is very easy to put them in so that the positive (+) end of the battery is in the negative side ( - ) or vice versa.
4) Be sure to check the batteries periodically with a Battery Checker. You can buy an inexpensive Battery Checker at Radio Shack or at some computer stores that tells you whether the battery is "OK" or if it's time to "Replace" them. Check the batteries before you put them in to be sure you aren't putting in old batteries if they are not coming straight from the box.
5) The batteries normally last about 4 to 6 months with the Logitech Cordless Mouse, and about 2 months with the Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse (the one with the red laser in it and no ball). You should see a window pop up on the screen pop with a warning when the batteries are low.
1) Push the Connect button on the Receiver (that box that looks like a dark gray pack of cigarettes located on the right side of the monitor).
2) Press the Connect button on the underside of the mouse.
3) Likewise, turn the keyboard over and press the Connect button on the underside of the keyboard.
Note: Some Logitech keyboards have the Connect button on the right side.
4) You will then see a small window pop up in the center of your screen indicating that you are attempting to connect the cordless devices together.
5) Click on the Close or Cancel button to get rid of the small window.
1) Keep the distance between the Receiver and the Mouse at about 8 to 12 inches. (The maximum distance they can be separated is about 6 feet, but the mouse will usually work better at 8 to 12 inches.)
2) Keep the distance between the Receiver and the Keyboard at about 8 to 12 inches, too.
I hope this helps, if you need further help, let me know.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
You are trying to these two to connect to the computer is that right? Are you sure these are the right part numbers? I tried searching them in google but no results. I wanted to see what the specifics of these two devices so we can start troubleshooting.
What are these devices? Are they USB devices? Or the connectors are round with pins?
If they are not working with your computer, you need to install the drivers so that the computer can recognize them however, like I said, I tried googling the model number you gave me and there is no result. Please make sure that you have the right brand and model numbers so we can look for the drivers.
All the best!
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2010 | Logitech 967461-0403-PK Keyboard/Mouse
Mar 02, 2010 | Logitech EX100 967499-0403 Keyboard
Nov 22, 2009 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Sep 25, 2009 | Logitech Cordless Mouse
Jun 28, 2009 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
May 28, 2009 | Logitech diNovo Edge Bluetooth® Wireless...
Jan 04, 2009 | Logitech EasyCall Desktop? Keyboard and...
Dec 03, 2008 | Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110
Sep 21, 2008 | Logitech 967461-0403-PK Keyboard/Mouse
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: