Question about Televison & Video
There is only one known hack for the same.
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug power cord.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect power cord.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. Turn off.
10. Turn player on then off again.
11. Player is now region-free.
You could unplug the player for few minutes, say 15 minutes and then try i again.
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2012 | Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 08, 2010 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Oct 27, 2009 | Samsung Integrated DVD Player and Home...
Sep 15, 2009 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2008 | Samsung HT-X715T Theater System
Dec 11, 2017 | Televison & Video
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!