- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi, BIOS or CMOS password are usually reset by a jumper or shorting pins. if your are the owner of the laptop you can go the brand site and ask for a universal default password. this is the safest way. however, if you don't want these hassles you can follow below procedure but with risks. it is for you to follow or not.
1. when you prompt the with password. type anything.
2. 3 wrong password will show "system disabled" with codes.
3. Turn off your computer, remove the adapter and battery on your laptop for a couple of seconds.
Reboot your system and see if password is disabled.
im not responsible for any damage for system. it's your own risk.
If you are about windows password, when you can see password place, ctrl+alt+ delete,delete. You will see window with login and password, then in login field write Administrator, after log on greate new user.
i think its asking for the screen savers password what u do is restart the system if its screen saver ten it will go off. so u will have to go and disable it by right clicking on an open area on yr desktop then click on properties then on screen saver.