Question about Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
This is possibly due to the phising filter in the IE 8, to resolve this issue follow the below steps.
Add the facebook.com in to trusted sites loaction, and disabling the add ons in the browser.
1) Check for your internet security settings, or activex or java settings
2)you may try to access the links, without any add-on's to verify if it works fine.
Click the Start button,
Click All Programs and click Accessories
Cclick System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
Verify if it works fine and if it works, here's what you can do:
Disable it. If an add-on causes repeated problems, disable it by using Add-on Manager in Internet Explorer.
Report it. When prompted, you might want to report the problem to Microsoft. The report is anonymous and requires nothing from you except your permission. These reports are used to improve our products and to encourage other companies to update and improve theirs.
3) You may also try to optimize Internet explorer on your computer and later verify if you are able to access the links.
Access the link below and follow the steps to optimize Internet explorer.
4) If the issue persists, you may try to reset the internet Explorer settings on your computer and verify if you are able to fix the issue.
To Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature, follow these steps:
1. Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is running).
2. Type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER:
The Internet Options dialog box appears.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.
5. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
6. Start Internet Explorer again.
Access the link below to know more about resetting Internet Explorer:
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 13, 2017 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Feb 25, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 12, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 08, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 12, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 03, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 07, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Dec 02, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Oct 02, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 24, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Jul 07, 2014 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
1,117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: