Question about Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Try to RESTORE FILE SYSTEM on your ps3.
Follow this guide,
HOW TO GO TO THE RECOVERY MENU OF PS3 SYSTEM
1. Make sure the ps3 is plugged in (stand by mode).
2. Put out your usb cable for the controller and the controller itself (do not connect yet).
3. Hold down power firmly, ps3 will turn on and then turn off, release power button when it turns off.
4. Hold down power again, you will hear a beep and then a double beep, when you hear that double beep release the power button.
5. Now you should be seeing something in your monitor that say "Connect usb controller", do just that.
6. After connecting the controller press PS button.
7. You are now in the recovery menu.
8. To fix the problem of corrupt data you can choose #3.
9. If you want to format your hard drive choose #5. Be aware that this option will delete everything that is in your hard drive.
10. Remember that doing #3 and #5 is not 100% to fix the problem of corrupt data, I say about 70%.
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2010 | Iomega 1TB Desktop USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Aug 09, 2010 | LaCie Hard Disk 1TB Desktop with Hi-Speed...
Jun 19, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 31, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 17, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 08, 2017 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 19, 2017 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!