Question about Computers & Internet
Sir / Mam warm wishes In This software you can work on both C and C++ Languages
1. Go to this link and download Turbo C/C++ from the link below
2. Click on the Download button your download will start in 5 minutes and will be completed in less than 1 minute
(Depending on the internet speed)
3. Double click on the Downloaded Installer and it will open
(Most Probably it will be in your downloads folder)
4. Just go on clicking on Next Button twice or thrice and finally Click on finish button and you will see the shortcut on your desktop
5. Now you can work on c language or c++ as you wish
Posted on Nov 10, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 15, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Full...
Apr 10, 2011 | Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007...
Feb 14, 2011 | Parrot 3200 Ls Color Handsfree Bluetooth...
Jan 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 23, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 24, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Apr 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!