Question about SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard Drive
Are you sure they're not deleted? Try this procedure:
1) Connect the flash drive to the Mac's USB port.
2) Open the flash drive folder.
3) Delete any files you want.
4) Empty the wastebasket.
5) If the wastebasket is already empty (i.e. the files you deleted from the flash drive aren't in it), try to find the deleted files in the Finder and delete them manually.
6) Eject the flash drive - don't just pull it out of the USB port.
7) Put it back in, to check the deleted files really are deleted.
8) Sometimes a flash drive will create a hidden folder of deleted files, so it looks as if the files are missing, but they're still taking up space on the drive. If you find this is the case, use the Finder to track down the deleted files and delete them manually.
Hope that helps. Good luck!
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2013 | Olympus Cameras
Jul 25, 2011 | PNY Optima Pro 2GB Secure Digital Memory...
Oct 17, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Apr 23, 2010 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Sep 27, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Dec 23, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix 5000 Digital Camera
Mar 16, 2008 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
Jan 05, 2008 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
343 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: