Question about Computers & Internet

Open Question

I need help with a HP RG-0638 receiver that doesnt work

Posted by on


3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


SOURCE: i got to lost a receiver Rg-0638 , Now i can't use

There's no available receivers from ebay, I have the same and I tried to buy it separately with no luck. I had to contact HP and buy the package.
Here's their number: 800-474-6836
Hope this helps.

Posted on Jul 06, 2011

  • 2632 Answers

SOURCE: i got lost receiver Rg-0638

Welcome to Fixya. Unfortunately HP don't sell a separate receiver. If you need a receiver you need to purchase it as bundle. The receiver that comes with the mouse and keyboard are made specially for that model. If youre looking for a receiver it would be better to buy a bundle.
Thanks for using Fixya.

Posted on Jul 06, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I am using hp rg-9083 desktop device i want to connect my beats bluetooth head set to my desktop through my hp rg- 9803 device plz help how can i connect asap i want quick answer please.?

Wireless? You need a USB Bluetooth adapter if your PC doesn't have Bluetooth. Wired? Just plug the headphone jack in to the green input in the sound card behind the PC

Sep 21, 2016 | Radio Communications

1 Answer

Dongle rg 0983 is not working

First, check if the dongle is really not working by using it at another computer. If it does work, (that mean it only doesn't work on your computer) then you may want to take a look at either your usb hub or usb panel and consider reinstalling the driver.

and if it does not works, i recommend you buy another one or claims the warranty (if it yet to end).

Sep 06, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I want to hook a amplified antenna to my sherwood receiver what kind of cable or wire should i use?

You can use standard TV cable (RG-59/U) or for a long run the white RG-6/U which has lower signal loss

Feb 18, 2013 | Sherwood RX-4105 2-CHANNEL...

1 Answer

I own Toshiba DLP Projection 62 HM195. I hav e replaced D95LMP Lamp, Direct Tv installed new LNB at Dish, and new Receiver. I am losing picture quality. Is my problem O[ptics? Color Wheel? Is this a part I...

It could be the cable from the receiver to the TV. Check to see if the cable is an RG-6 and NOT RG-59 cable. Are you able to use RCA cables? They get much cleaner pictures and sound. If this still is a problem, you can get a small TV and connect it to see if the problem is still there! If it is, then your cable coming for the Dish could be bad. I believer the Cable Company will warrant that! I hope this helps...

Jan 06, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video

1 Answer

My remote isnt working due to the fact the batteries came out and now i have to recode it but dont have the codes to do so


Just check one amoung the following codes.

.............. [0632]
............................ [0638] [0629] [0630]
........................... 0641 0621 0607 0580

Nov 19, 2010 | Hughes SDHBH DirecTV DTV Receiver

1 Answer

Ive had it for 2 years and sometimes on hd channels the video and sound flickers in and out about 8 or 9 times then will be fine. ive swapped the hdmi around and it still does it. it will not do it on my...

It is your Cable Feed. Secondly, if you have one of the old "Black" Scientific Atlanta boxes roughly 10x8x2, make them exchange it for a Motorolla if possible. Make sure the feed to the cable box is RG-6 Quad shield RG-59 or RG-6 dual shield won't cut it. Then make them meter the feed to the house from the box. If you have the option, Go to FIOS from verizon. No comparason! same price, very, very few headaches! and the service blows cable away!!! If you need further help, post a reply with all the vital info: make, model, etc of your electronics and how old your existing cable to the house and into the house is. It will help alot. Hope this helps!

Jun 16, 2010 | Sony STR-DG820 Receiver

1 Answer

Sound like "gırgırgır"

Your cam chain tensioner needs to be replaced mine has been done twice.

Feb 18, 2009 | 2005 Yamaha FJR 1300

1 Answer


I lost my cd softwhere,plese down load now

Jun 30, 2008 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...

1 Answer

Pioneer spec 1 and spec 2 hook up with RG 2 processor and audiosource eq 1

preamp out---------to equalizer in-------------equalizer out----to amplifier in-----------amplifier out----------to loudspeakers.

Jun 12, 2008 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

690 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides