Question about Computers & Internet
Depending on what email provider you are using.. the are mostly all the same anyway. You may have an unread email in your trash, spam or other folder and in the folder that it is in will be either highlighted or in darker lettering. This recently happened to me and I had a hidden unread email in one of my folders ;) Let me know if this works for you
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 18, 2013 | HP Laserjet 600 M603dn Laser Printer -...
Apr 01, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 17, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
2. Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
c. Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1", and flow control as "None". Then press "OK" to bring up the HyperTerminal window.
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
Oct 25, 2010 | EnGenius EOC-3220 (EOC3220)
Apr 27, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2008 | Sharp FO-DC535 Fax
Sep 17, 2008 | 2wire (1000-000057-000) Modem
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!