Question about Canon EOS 40D Digital Camera
Prepare to Live view shooting:
1. Set the lens focus mode (on the side of the lens) switch to <MF>
2. Set the shooting mode to a Creative Zone mode
3. In menu under the settings tab, select Live View function settings and then press <SET>
4. Turn with quick control dial to select Live View shoot and press <SET>
5. Turn with the control dial to select Enable and press <SET>
With the camera ready to shoot, press <SET> - image will appear on the screen in real-time
I hope this answered your question
Posted on May 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2015 | Canon EOS-1D Mark III Body Only Digital...
May 16, 2012 | Canon EOS 40D Digital Camera
Apr 11, 2010 | Canon EOS 40D Digital Camera
Mar 25, 2010 | Canon EOS 40D Digital Camera
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon EOS 40D Digital Camera
May 05, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital Camera
Dec 12, 2008 | Canon EOS 40D Digital Camera
Oct 27, 2008 | Canon EOS 40D Digital Camera
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon EOS 40D Digital Camera
Dec 18, 2011 | Canon EOS 40D Digital Camera
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: