Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can download the driver from Lexmark's website.
1) Go to www.lexmark.com
2) Click on Downloads
3) Find the sentence that says 'Please start typing your model number to find your product' and in box below that, type X1270
4) Choose Lexmark X1270 from the dropdown list, and click on Select.
5) Click on Downloads
6) Click on the driver for whichever version of Windows you're using.
7) When prompted, choose Run, and the driver should be installed on your PC. This is completely safe.
8) If Run doesn't work, repeat steps 1-6, and then choose Save.
9) Find the file you have saved and open it. It should automatically install.
10) If you discover that you've saved a folder rather than a file, open it and find the file with 'install' as part of the name. Opening this should start the installation programme.
Hope that helps a bit. Good luck!
Posted on Oct 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2012 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 14, 2010 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 30, 2010 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 17, 2010 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2008 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 17, 2008 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!